Monday, April 4, 2011

Dani Veign

Dani is probably one of the most optimistic girls I know. She always sees the good in bad situations. She brought so much life to her pictures, I had a hard time picking favorites! Dani is a beautiful senior at Mahomet-Seymour High School. She and I were members of the color guard for two years together. She continues to be an excellent guard member as well as a dancer on the dance team! Her pictures were taken at the Japanese Gardens at the University of Illinois, in downtown Champaign, out at Lake of the Woods, on County Road 2600, and on the Sunny Acres Road railroad tracks. We had a great time trying our best to beat the heat and get some memorable pictures. Here are some of my favorites!! Bear with me, there are a TON!












































I am so obsessed with these shoes. And feet photography in general.






No comments:

Post a Comment