Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Fever

Hey all! Hope everyone has been well today, even though the weather has been a bit dreary. Every time the sun pokes out from behind the clouds, it feels a little more like spring. I can't wait to go home for just a few days and pick up the camera again. It's been far too long since I've been able to get some good shots. Hopefully now that I have a job I'll be able to save up for my own professional grade camera rather than continue to borrow (or sneak away with) my dad's. It would be lovely to have my own to take out while I'm here at school, after all I do spend majority of my year here. Plus, I've had many friends ask to do some fun shoots on the trail or on the quad, and I would be tickled to do them, but getting the camera here is rather a hassle. If you know anyone who has a camera that they don't use or are trying to get rid of, please don't hesitate to contact me!! I'm all about bargain shopping. =)

On another note, as my second year of college winds down (or picks up depending on what classes you're taking) picture season picks up! If you or anyone you know would like grad pictures, engagement pictures, or the like, shoot me an email or leave me a comment! I am more than happy to work on all types of sessions. Also, if anyone just wants to do a for fun shoot free of charge, I would love to get some extra practice.

Well, for now that's all I've got. Hopefully I'll be back soon with some new pictures!
Peace and Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment