Monday, April 4, 2011

Let's Start At The Very Beginning

About sophomore year of high school my dad bought this really nice, professional camera. I was a volleyball player and he wanted to get some better game shots since our old digital camera (which at the time was nearly top of the line at 5 megapixels, that'll give you an estimate of about how long ago this was) didn't take great action pictures. Needless to say, once the school year was over I became rather bored. There wasn't much to do without a car in our small town, so I picked up the camera and started taking pictures around our house. They're nothing truly spectacular, but this is where my desire to take pictures began, so I figured it was fitting to post my very first, as I like to call them, "big girl" pictures.
















No comments:

Post a Comment