Monday, April 4, 2011

Provincetown, MA

This past summer I was fortunate enough to get to take a road trip with my dad out to the very tip of Cape Cod to see my Aunt Kari get married! It was just over a 20-hour drive, giving us plenty of time to talk, joke, laugh, and take in all the new and different places as we drove. Once we got to Provincetown, or Ptown for short, we were greeted by some of the friendliest and quirkiest locals I think I've ever met! Being right off the coast, the weather was gorgeous and the food was fresh. I don't know that I've ever seen a place look as beautiful as Herring Cove Beach at sunset. We only stayed for three days, but there were so many wonderful memories made from this mini vacation--from having a bonfire on the beach, to meeting new family members, to whale watching and seeing how truly awesome creation is. Here are some of the many pictures taken that weekend to give you a quick glimpse of how great this place really was!













this is the bed and breakfast we stayed in



WHALES!











Hunter's face might be the best part.

only in Ptown...




instead of a champagne toast, everyone took shots of Patron or Belvedire (I may have spelled that wrong). I took a shot of cranberry juice. =)

he loves me for this one.

mother/daughter


'atta boy, Hunter.

Kari and Gramps

Grams and Kim's mom

I don't remember what number that was, but Caeb and Rose were becoming pretty close buds.


looks delish, right?

it was.

it's not a real party until you find a guy passed out on the beach and pose with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment